Bowens builds upon the firm foundation of the popular Classic series to bring you the Gemini 400Rx 2 Head Kit (90-120VAC). Familiar features like fast recycling (1.2 sec) and fast flash durations down to 1/1,000 sec are all onboard as is a 5 stop power range accessed via an intuitive dial. The modeling lights via a similar dial, offer choice of Full, ON, OFF, and Proportional power settings.
You can trigger your lights via the included sync cord, but why not do it wirelessly instead, with the included Tx Transceiver. Each head has a built-in receiver for this purpose. The Tx allows full control over 24 different radio zones, using four channels and six studio settings, enabling photographers to trigger individual light sources or combine them and fire them all at once from the camera position. If necessary you can do it from up to 300' away.
The kit includes 2- 400Rx heads with flash tubes, modeling lights, power cords and flash tube covers. Two Wide Angle reflectors, 2- 36" Silver/White Umbrellas, 2- light stands, a Pulsar Tx Transceiver and a kit case are also included.
For complete specs on select items included in this kit please click on the links below:
- 400W/s of power
- Five stops of power control
- Runs on AC power or optional Bowens Travelpak DC battery power
- Built-in Pulsar receiver and included Tx Transceiver
- Multiple modeling light modes
- Compatible with all S Type attachments
- Wide range of Bowens accessories available for light control
- Fast flash durations
- DSLR-friendly low sync voltage