The Denon DN-500C CD / iPod Player features playback capabilities tailored for professional use. It supports greater control over audio playback and combines a traditional CD player with a fully retractable iPod dock. The DN-500C is equipped with several useful features including an on-board BPM counter and pitch control, which can be checked simultaneously when using the CD player with a fitness, exercise or dance class. It also provides a full numeric keypad that affords direct access to any track on the CD or program list. It has a Power-on-Play function as well, which allows you to automatically play a pre-selected source when the device is turned on.
The DN-500C's iPod dock supports playback with the included remote control. It also provides a wealth of extra functionality, which can be accessed through the Denon Professional Pitch Control App (available to download from the App Store). You can playback and control your iPod touch or iPhone's music files using the app's intuitive layout with filters for artist, title, album and playlist. The app also features pitch and master key sliders that can be controlled via your mobile device touchscreen. You can also utilize full control of playback, track selection, cue and frame search.
The DN-500C provides a Master Key function as well. Master Key lets you keep the original key of the music while you simultaneously alter the tempo. This is useful for musical/singing applications. For added flexibility, the CD player also supports audio data playback of WAV and MP3 file formats on CD-R/RW discs. Plus, the auxiliary input lets you connect a variety of other sources including laptops, smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and more. The DN-500C is even rack mountable, so you can integrate it seamlessly into your rack setup.
- CD player supports CD and CD-R/RW playback for audio data including WAV and MP3 files
- Fully retractable front-mounted iPod dock
- Pitch control (CD) function
- Master key control
- Direct track selection using 0 - 9 numeric buttons
- Automatic BPM counter and display
- Front-panel auxiliary audio input for connecting laptops, smartphones, MP3 players and more
- SPDIF digital audio output
- The "programmable playback" function retains a specific playlist and avoids the inconvenience of skipping through albums and playlists
- The "cue" function lets the user select the desired playback start position for each track
- EOM (End of Message) function warns the user of the time left per track, between 10 and 90 seconds, allowing preparation for the next track or event
- 19" rack mountable (2U removable rack kit included)
- Small, wearable IR remote control included
- Detachable, IEC-weighted AC inlet