The DDH-03 Large Panning Clamp from Sunwayfoto allows you to properly stitch a set of panoramic images and produce a super-sized panorama or VR movie, with a completely level horizon line. It has an adjustable, Arca-Swiss compatible clamp and removable bottom dovetail. It is precision-machined from solid aircraft-grade anodized aluminum alloy, with a high-contrast bubble level built right in. The entire clamp is made of solid-metal, including everything from the base to the knobs, giving it high locking strength and durability. The scale for horizontal rotation has 0-360° laser-engraved index marks in increments of 2.5°, and the aligned scale on the quick-release plate accurately controls the nodal point - for more accurate and efficient panoramas at different focal lengths.
- Aircraft-Grade All-Metal Construction
- This clamp, with its all-metal construction, has been precision-machined from solid aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with a durable anodized finish. This includes everything from the panning head, clamp and mount thread, to the knobs and dovetail.
- Adjustable and Removable Arca-Swiss Compatibility
- With the Arca-Swiss compatible clamp on top, this also comes with a removable dovetail compatible with Arca-Swiss standard quick-release plates.
- Steady and Accurate
- Always know your horizon line with the built-in high-contrast bubble level, and keep your camera rock steady with the 3/8"-16 mount thread - which can attach to compatible stands or tripods.
- Laser-Engraved Index Marks
- Get just the right angle using the clamp's laser-engraved centering index marks for horizontal rotation in increments of 2.5° from 0 to 360°.