The Look Lock Smartphone Holder with 11" Articulating Arm from Tether Tools is a camera-mounted universal smartphone holder, with an all-metal articulating arm for mounting small devices above your lens or camera body. The Look Lock supports devices up to 3.0" wide in its spring-loaded SmartClip. This allows the use of any supported application, video or audio files to capture the attention of your subject - depending on your device. In addition, you can also record simultaneous photos and videos with both devices running, or use the mounted device as an external monitor for you or your subject to view during the shoot.
With a non-skid rubber pad on each interior side of the hard plastic clip, your device will be protected and held firmly in place while the Look Lock is mounted securely to your camera or photography equipment. The system is anchored by an all-metal aluminum cold shoe adapter and 11" articulating arm for customized positioning of the device's screen. You can tighten or loosen all three of the arm's joints from one single adjustment knob, for fast operation when you need to focus on your images and not your equipment.
- Fits Devices Up to 3.0" Wide
- Any device up to 3.0" wide will fit into the SmartClip, allowing you to use more than just your smartphone.
- Spring-Loaded SmartClip & 1.5" Wide Non-Skid Pads
- With its strong spring and hardened plastic, your device will be safe and secure within the SmartClip thanks to the 1.5" wide non-skid rubber pads.
- 11" Long Articulating Arm & Cold Shoe Mount Adapter
- Use the 11" long aluminum articulating arm to get your device just the right distance from your camera to the end of the lens. Its single adjustment knob makes it easy to move all three joints and lock them into place with one hand. You can even spin it around and use it as a larger monitor if it has its own built-in video camera. Connecting everything to your DSLR is a specially designed universal adapter that fits most standard cold shoe mounts.