The black TPCH-101 Perspektiv Medium Toploader from Thule is designed to hold your prosumer DSLR with an ultra wide angle lens. However, the most important feature of this bag is that it can be used four different ways. As a chest bag, holster, sling or even stored within another bag, the Toploader provides not only ultimate flexibility of use but excellent protection from the elements. The bag's single strap with its air mesh pad can be used to support the bag in your preferred configuration. Ostensibly, the bag is made to wear securely against your back. However, when you need access to your gear, simply rotate the bag to the front. The pad stays in place. Aside from its strap, there's a removable waist belt. The waist belt will leave you hands free to hike, take photos, make a phone call or grab a snack.
It's made of 500D nylon and treated with a water-repellent finish. Perforated EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) and polyester mesh straps and back panel make the bag's fabric breathable and more comfortable to carry. Welded and taped seams also give the bag increased protection from weather. Thule employs their SafeZone technology that provides maximum protection to your delicate photo gear. For storage, there's a zippered stash spot for small stuff such as batteries and lens cloth and cleaner. The exterior has a mesh quick-stash pocket for smaller stuff such as lens caps and sunglasses.
Thule's flip and zip storm flap is supported by a hideaway rain fly that completely protects the bag from inclement weather. The zippers are all durable YKK in design. A top carry handle is provided for rapid retrieval from a closet, car or shelf. The TPCH-101 Perspektiv Medium Toploader is backed by a 25-year warranty from Thule.
- Four-way use (bag-in-bag, chest, holster, sling) for maximum flexibility of use
- Cloudburst construction with welded and taped critical seams, DWR (durable water repellent) treated fabric and YKK RCPU (Reversed Coil Polyurethane) zippers
- SafeZone compartments in every bag provide advanced protection for fragile gear
- Hideaway rain fly with taped seams for the ultimate wet-weather protection
- High-visibility interior lining material to help you easily locate small accessories (SD cards and microfiber cloths)
- Breathable, ergonomic construction with removable stabilizing waist belt for carrying comfort
- Flip and zip protective storm flap
Fits prosumer DSLR body with attached zoom (or ultra-wide-angle) lens
Zippered stash spot for accessories (battery, lens cleaner)
Outside mesh quick-stash pocket (lens cap, sunglasses)
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 23.8" (60.5 cm)