The black TPDP-101 Perspektiv Daypack from Thule is a very lightweight 2.6 lb pack with enough space for your photo gear and accessories. The water-repellent pack will accommodate your prosumer DSLR with attached wide angle lens as well as holding an additional 1-2 lenses up to 70-200mm f/2.8, flash and accessories-all customizable with movable dividers. Thule includes their SafeZone technology that helps protect fragile gear stored within the bag.
For sheer travel convenience, the pack comes with a removable camera pod that can readily be extracted and left home or stored in a hotel safe. Removing the pod leaves you extra space inside the pack for other items you might prefer to carry on your excursion. An organizer panel is sized to hold 3 SD cards and two batteries. Two zippered weather-resistant stash pockets are provided for small stuff such as hand warmers, small flashlight or lens caps.
The pack is made from durable 500D nylon and treated with a water-repellent finish. The welded and taped seams bolster the overall strength of the bag. The backpack straps are breathable, perforated EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) and polyester mesh-both materials adding to the overall comfort and strength of the pack. A top carry handle is there for quick retrieval moments such as from your car, closet or luggage rack.
The zippers are all rugged YKK design. A hideaway waist belt is also provided for extra stability and balance while you're on the trail. Inside, the lining is hi-visibility that will help you locate small items in low light scenarios. And, when the weather turns against you, a flip and zip rain fly will add another layer of protection to the pack. The TPDP-101 Perspektiv Daypack is backed by a 25-year warranty from Thule.
- Cloudburst construction with welded and taped critical seams, DWR (durable water repellent) treated fabric and YKK RCPU (Reverse Coil Polyurethane) zippers
- SafeZone compartments provide advanced protection for fragile gear
- Chassis system provides the perfect balance of support, cushioning, and breathability to provide comfortable carrying configurations
- Hideaway rain fly with taped seams for the ultimate wet-weather protection
- High-visibility interior lining material to help you easily locate small accessories (SD cards and microfiber cloths)
- Breathable backpack straps and a hideaway waist strap for carrying comfort
- Flip and zip protective storm flap
Fits up to prosumer DSLR body with attached ultra-wide-angle lens
Customizable storage for 1-2 lenses up to 70-200mm f/2.8, flash
Removable pod system for camera and personal gear to provide a modular option that easily fits into a hotel safe
Organizer for 3 SD cards and 2 batteries
Personal storage space to stash items like a phone, ID, a jacket, and sunglasses
Two zippered, weather-resistant stash pockets to hold items such as hand warmers, a flashlight, and extra lens caps
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 37.2" (94.5 cm)