The Fujitsu 64GB STYLISTIC Q702 11.6" Tablet features an 11.6" HD widescreen AH-IPS display with a dual digitizer, consisting of an active digitizer and a capacitive touch panel. The active digitizer uses active stylus/pen input while the capacitive touch panel supports up to a 10-finger touch input. The screen has a brightness of 400 nits, thanks to its LED-backlight technology. The screen also has an anti-glare coating to help reduce glare. The display has a 16:9 aspect ratio and its 1366 x 768 native resolution is supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000.
The system is powered by a dual-core Ivy Bridge 1.8GHz Intel Core i3-3217U processor. It also has 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, a 64GB solid state drive, one USB 3.0 port, one USB 2.0 port, one HDMI port, an SD/SDHC media card slot, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and an integrated webcam. Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) with a multilingual interface (MUI) is the installed operating system.
- Dual Digitizer
- The Q702 features a dual digitizer. A dual digitizer employs both active and capacitive digitizer technologies. A capacitive digitizer senses the touch of a finger with very little pressure required to register an input. This is ideal for direct onscreen touch navigation. A capacitive digitizer also allows you to zoom, reduce and manipulate images and applications through the use of gestures. The active digitizer uses stylus/pen input to function. A dual digitizer combines the accuracy of the active digitizer and the convenience and utility of a capacitive digitizer, allowing you to seamlessly switch between the two
- Stay Connected
- You have two different options for connecting to the Internet. The first one is a wired connection via the 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 jack. A wired Ethernet connection provides reliable Internet access, but hampers portability. If you would rather stay mobile, you can use the 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless Internet access. There's also Bluetooth 4.0 technology integrated into the Q702 so you can connect Bluetooth-compatible peripherals, such as a wireless keyboard and mouse, without having to deal with cables
- Dual-Core Intel Core i3 Performance
- The Q702 houses an Ivy Bridge Intel Core i3-3217U processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 1.8GHz. With a 3MB L3 cache, 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be able to efficiently switch between applications with ease
- USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 transfers data at up to 5Gbps and is backward-compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices, which transfer data at up to 12 Mbps and 480 Mbps, respectively. The USB 3.0 port can be distinguished from USB 1.1 and 2.0 ports by the blue "tongue" in the center of the port
- The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) port is a digital audio/video interface over which uncompressed streams can be transmitted. This port is used to connect compatible digital devices with your computer, such as HDTVs. You'll be able to output video up to a 1920 x 1200 resolution when using the HDMI port
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 8 Pro replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 Pro also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 Pro provides a unique user experience