The Zacuto Predator for Canon C100/300/500 is a camera support rig that is optimized for run-and-gun style shooting with the Canon C100, C300, or C500 digital cinema camera. The rig includes Zacuto's Canon C100/300 Grip Relocator, which allows users to reposition the camera's removable handle (C500 users will require a C100/300 handle). A 24" cable tethers the grip to the camera and enables remote control of the grip's inherent functions, which include record START/STOP, power ON/OFF, lens aperture control, and a programmable function button.
The camera attaches to the Gorilla Baseplate, which features threaded holes for 15mm rods with standard 60mm spacing and Zacuto's rod port system for attaching optional accessories. A gunstock-style shoulder brace provides an added point of contact for greater stability, and ratcheting Levers make it easy to adjust the various components in tight configurations. The Predator rig can be assembled in a variety of configurations and can be expanded with optional accessories to suit your needs.
- Grip Relocator with Zgrip Handle for Canon C100/300
- Gorilla Baseplate with threaded rod holes and rod port system
- Gunstock-style shoulder brace for improved stability
- Ratcheting Levers make it easy to adjust components in tight configurations
- The rig is highly adjustable and compatible with optional accessories