The Strobies LED Macro Ring Light from Interfit provides adjustable flash and continuous lighting, using LEDs and four AA batteries. It can be attached to any standard camera hot shoe as well as many lenses with 52-72mm filter threads, using the six included adapters.
With a ring light attached to your camera and lens, you can create very soft lighting with virtually no shadows. This ring light has a Guide No. of 46' (14m) in flash mode, with a color temperature of 5600K. You can select flash or continuous light mode using the slider on the rear of the control unit. Choose between "F" for flash, "L" for continuous lighting, and "Off" to power down the light. You'll also find a test fire button to ensure the flash function is ready, and a dial to dim the light from high to low output.
The ring ight is powered by four AA batteries, which should last up to three hours in continuous lighting mode. The light is attached to the control unit by a coiled cable, which is 1.8' long when relaxed, and up to 6.5' when stretched. Attaching the control unit and ring light is simple, and adjusting your light settings as you work is easy.
- Soft and Balanced LED Light
- The Strobies Macro Ring Light has a flash Guide No. of 46' (14m), and will run up to three hours in continuous light mode. Its brightness can be adjusted from 25-100% output, and it provides soft, even lighting with a daylight color balance of 5600K.
- Easy Attachment
- Attaching the LED ring light to your camera and lens is simple, and everything you need is included. Begin by attaching the control unit to your camera's hot shoe. Choose the correct adaptor ring for your lens and attach it. And finally, slide the LED light onto the ring, and use the coiled cable to connect the ring light and control unit.
- Included Adaptor Rings Fit Many Lenses
- To support multiple sizes of lenses, six different adaptors are included with the ring light. Simply screw the appropriate adaptor onto the filter thread of your lens, and slide the ring light onto the adaptor. The six adaptor sizes are: 52, 55, 58, 62, 67 and 72mm.