The Axis Communications AXIS M3007-PV 360/180° 5 MP Fixed Mini Dome IP Camera with Digital PTZ is equipped with a 1.3mm wide-angle lens that allows the camera to capture high-quality images in 360° overview (ceiling mounted), 180° panorama (wall mounted), double panorama, and quad view. The quad view is possible in the digital PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) setting. This compact camera can cover areas up to 7,000 sq. ft (0.65 sq. m), making it suitable for surveillance of areas like retail stores, hotels, schools, and offices.
This mini dome camera features a 1/3.2” 5 MP progressive scan RGB CMOS sensor, which delivers clear and crisp images at a resolution of up to 2592 x 1944 pixels. It supports multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams at up to 12 fps. H.264 compression helps reduce video file sizes without compromising on the quality and integrity of images. Additionally, multi-view streaming enables up to 4 individually cropped out and dewarped view areas to be streamed simultaneously. This camera is equipped with a microSDHC card slot for local storage of images or video clips (card sold separately). You can also remotely view and manage images or videos, thanks to the complimentary AXIS Camera Companion software support.
This PoE (Power over Ethernet)-enabled camera is easy to install as it requires only a single cable for both data and power supply. PoE capability helps you install the camera in areas with no direct access to an AC outlet and operate it even in a localized power failure situation. This camera also offers video motion detection that triggers an alarm whenever any movement is detected in a defined area of the video display. It also features an active tampering alarm that alerts you about any damage caused to the camera.
- 1/3.2" 5 MP progressive scan RGB CMOS sensor with 1.3mm wide angle lens for clear and crisp images at a resolution of up to 2592 x 1944 pixels
- 360° overview, panorama, double panorama, and quad view
- Supports individually configurable multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams with a frame rate of 12 fps in 360° overview and 180° panoramic view
- When streaming 4 dewarped view areas and a 360° overview in VGA resolution, the frame rate is 10 fps per stream
- microSDHC memory card slot for on-board storage
- Remotely view and manage videos from up to 16 cameras per site with AXIS Camera Companion software
- Digital PTZ allows a designated area to be cropped from the full view for viewing or recording, thus reducing bit rate and storage needs
- Video motion detection compares the current frame with a pre-determined standard frame to accurately trigger an alarm if motion is detected within the camera's field-of-view
- Active tampering alarm function triggers an alarm whenever the camera is repositioned and when the lens is covered, sprayed, or defocused
- Pre-/post-alarm images can either be sent to an FTP or HTTP server for uploading or to a specified email address; pre-/post-alarm images are stored in a video buffer
- POE IEEE 802.3af Class 2 allows the camera to receive power from the network itself without any extra wiring
- Supports an open API for software integration, including the ONVIF specification and VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Easy to install
- Comes focused at delivery, thus reducing installation time
- Can be wall or ceiling mounted
- IP42-rated water- and dust-resistant housing and IK08-rated vandal-proof casing