The Bravo 4102 XRP Disc Publisher W/ 2 Drives (US Plug) from Primera is an automated DVD duplication and printing system. The duplicator has a 100-disc capacity, integrated inkjet printing, and dual DVD/CD burners. It is an excellent solution for production houses, independent filmmakers, community groups, and anyone else who needs to burn and distribute professional content on DVD or CD discs.
- Blazingly Fast Printing and Robotics
Bravo 4102 XRP Disc Publishers are easily the fastest desktop disc printers, DVD duplicator and publishers in the world today. At just six (6) seconds to print each disc with 100% coverage in near-perfect quality, you'll be stunned at how fast your jobs will now get completed.
In fact, Bravo 4102 XRP is up to 20 times faster than competitors for similar print quality, making them the fastest desktop disc printers and publishers in the world.
Disc picking and transport robotics have both been optimized for speed, too. A rock-solid and reliable new belt drive system is utilized to deliver 300% faster robotics than previous models. The belt drive system also gives you smoother and quieter operation.
- Hardware Components - Rack Mountable
- Bravo 4102 XRP is built with tough, 18-guage steel cabinets with 11-guage steel bezels. Access doors are supplied with locks and keys for maximum security. Supplies replenishment is accomplished entirely from the front, allowing placement virtually anywhere: on counters, shelves and even in racks with optional rack mount kit.
- Separate Ink Cartridges for Lower Cost-Per-Disc
- Bravo 4102 XRP Disc Publishers offer separate ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK). This lets you replace only the color(s) that need replenishing; saving you money on every disc you print. This is especially true if you use more of one color on your discs than another. A built-in warning system calculates the actual number of prints remaining based upon ink usage of graphics being printed.
- Professional-Quality Printing
- The built-in, high-resolution inkjet printing is powered by Lexmark, a world leader in printing technology. With up to 4800 dpi quality, it has the highest printing resolution available from any manufacturer of disc printers and publishers.
- Getting the Discs Out
- In applications such as medical imaging and audio/video-on-demand it is imperative that discs are dispensed out the front of the unit. On Bravo 4102 XRP, it's an automatic, built-in feature. On some competitive units you have to manually open a door or a drawer every time - a huge inconvenience if you're doing it all day long.
- The Most Illuminating Feature
- The built-in blue LED lighting not only helps you see what's going on inside, but pulses when supplies are getting low and blinks on/off if an error condition is reported. You'll always know the status of your jobs whether you're sitting next to the unit or standing on the other side of the room.
- Powerful Software that's Easy to Use
Using the Bravo 4102 XRP is as easy as printing to any office printer. Primera's PTPublisher Software has won critical acclaim for its simple, wizard-style interface. Training new operators takes just minutes instead of hours.
Simply choose the type of job you want to perform (data, video, audio, etc.), match with a print file, and press "GO." It's that easy!
Built-in disc design software called SureThing Primera Edition (Windows) or DiscCover (Mac) lets you place photos, backgrounds, text and graphics anywhere on the disc, including as far into the middle of the disc as you wish - a major limitation with other brands of disc publishers.
- Built-In Apps
Extra built-in software applications include:
PTRip: robotically rips your personal music CDs and loads them into Apple iTunes for iPhone, iPod and iPod Touch or Microsoft Media Player.
PTBackUp: automatic, scheduled back-ups of your files to CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
PTProtect: prevents unauthorized duplication of your valuable DVD video files. Three free protections are included.
- Integration Made Easy
- Sometimes integration is required for applications like PACS/DICOM medical imaging systems, law enforcement and surveillance video, back up and archival, audio and video on-demand and more. Primera makes integration easy with a simple yet comprehensive Software Developer's Kit (SDK) for both Windows and Mac. The SDK is free to qualified developers.