The SA-100 Dual Strobe Kit for Ikelite DS Substrobes from Ikelite consists of two #4086.61 SA-100 Arms and a #4103.52 Ikelite ICS-5 Digital TTL Dual Sync Cord. It is compatible with Ikelite DS Substrobes for underwater photography (strobes not included). Each arm provides full strobe aim with 2 clamps and a 6" (15 cm) extension. The overall extended length is 14" (34.5 cm). Each arm has 2 segments, both of which have ball joints.
The ICS-5 coiled Y-type sync cord connects 2 Ikelite substrobes to an Ikelite TTL/Digital underwater camera housing. Each strobe can be fired in TTL/auto and manual exposure modes, so long as the housing features the appropriate TTL/auto hot-shoe assembly. Otherwise, strobe triggering through the cord is limited to manual exposure.
- Works with Ikelite DS Substrobes (sold separately)
- Each of the 2 SA-100 arms provides full strobe aim with 2 clamps and a 6" (15 cm) extension. Has an overall extended length of 14" (34.5 cm). The arm's 2 segments are ball-jointed
- The arms are among several interchangeable components for building or adding to the Ikelite ball arm system, or for attachment to TLC/Ultralight arm systems
- ICS-5 coiled Y-type sync cord connects 2 Ikelite substrobes to Ikelite TTL/Digital underwater housing
- Cord enables strobes to be fired in either TTL/auto or manual exposure mode, provided the housing is equipped with the proper TTL/auto hot-shoe assembly--if not, strobe triggering through the cord will only be possible in manual mode