The gray ProBody Sport Backpack with Computer Sleeve from Clik Elite is designed to hold a pro DSLR with an attached lens up to a camera/lens total of 9.5". The main camera compartment is sized for your DSLR with either two short lenses or one medium lens, flash and accessories. The ProBody will also accommodate most 15" laptops in a separate compartment. For smaller accessories, an organizer panel inside the main compartment holds your media cards, batteries and other small items.
The ballistic nylon pack is designed to work both as a standard backpack and as a sling-style pack that allows rapid access to your photo gear when you swing it to the side and use the zippered bottom panel. Interior padded dividers allow you to configure your gear as preferred. The pack also contains space for an optional 2 liter hydration pack.
Most of the pockets open via dual zippers with long pulls that are easy to use while wearing gloves. Tuck-away tripod straps give you the freedom to attach a small tripod. And, a built-in ChestPort attachment system will accept optional Clik Elite Chest Carriers. A total of four attachment points are included for the Chest Carriers-two on the shoulder pad and two on the waist belt. A tuck-away rain fly protects the pack when the weather turns against you.
The pack is ballistic nylon both inside and out and is carried by its adjustable, contoured backpack straps or top grab handle. An adjustable waist belt and snap coupled sternum strap help to provide extra stability and balance while on the move. The ProBody Sport Backpack with Computer Sleeve is backed by a limited lifetime warranty from Clik Elite.
- Fully padded camera bay and modular organization holds a pro-body DSLR and lens
- The dedicated sleeve can accommodate most 15" laptops
- Organizer panel inside camera bay gives quick access to batteries and data cards, while remaining protected from camera
- Hydration compartment fits a 2 liter (70 oz) bladder
- Tuck-away tripod attachments will hold a small tripod
- Swing around access to camera bay offers quick access to equipment while on-the-move
- Streamlined design works well for outdoor sports like mountain biking, fast packing and skiing
- ChestPort and accessory compatible attachment points; four attachment points - two on shoulder pads and two on waist belt that use touch fasteners to accept any of Clik's Chest Carriers
- Tuck-away rain cover
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 39.0" (99.1 cm)