Grass Valley's Edius Neo 3.5 (Upgrade) is an upgrade from Edius Neo 3.0 to Edius Neo 3.5.
As you develop your video editing skills, you begin to understand the importance of crafting a story and the efficiency and exceptional image quality that your finished production requires.
Valuable content starts with powerful, reliable tools. That's why beginners and veterans alike use Grass Valley EDIUS Neo nonlinear editing software. Built on highly acclaimed EDIUS application technology, Neo gives you the ability to edit multiple formats and automate tasks, so you can work seamlessly in real-time and produce optimal results.
Support mixing of all formats on the same timeline with a seamless real-time workflow. Preserve original image quality with no loss of resolution or frame rate. Enable real-time playback of three or more streams without special hardware, and export projects to multiple devices. Run Neo on laptops, desktops, and workstation systems, and input/output video from any compatible hardware. Perform faster conversions between different HD and SD resolutions, aspect ratios, and frame rates...all in real time. Perform advanced editing functions, including 3D, and automatically adjust misalignments.
- Edit AVCHD, DSLR movie files (H.264 QuickTime), DV, HDV, and other video formats in real time
- Mixed format HD/SD editing, including AVCHD, MPEG-2, DV, HDV, Windows Media, and QuickTime video
- Friendly graphical user interface with unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics tracks
- Support for 1080p50/60 projects
- Real-time editing/conversion of different HD/SD aspect ratios (16:9 and 4:3)
- Real-time editing/conversion of different frame rates, such as 50/60p, 50/60i, and 24p
- Real-time editing and conversion of different resolutions, such as 1920x1080, 1440x1080, 1280x720, and 720x480
- Real-time HD/SD effects, keyers, transitions, and titles
- Real-time, render-free DV output directly from the timeline (for DV projects)
- 3D stereoscopic editing
- Nested timeline sequences
- Support for AVCHD export to SD card/Memory Stick/camera HDD
- Segment encoding (smart rendering) export for MPEG and HDV
- Direct-to-Blu-ray Disc/DVD timeline export with menu
- QuickTitler built in for real-time roll/crawl titling
- Windows 7 support (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 8 support (64-bit)