This Dynalite MK8-2302V RoadMax 800W/s 2 Pack 3 Head Kit (120V) is powerful and versatile enough to handle a wide variety of on-the-run assignments like fashion, corporate work, portraiture, weddings and interiors. The MP800 packs have 4 head outlets and break down their output symmetrically or asymmetrically over a 6 stop range with short flash durations at a super fast 1.2 seconds recycling time at full power. A variator knob allows fine tuned exposure adjustments over 2 stops in 2/10 stop increments. Triggering options include sync cord (provided), IR or optical slave as well as a built in PocketWizard 32 Channel Transceiver.
The included MH2065V flash heads are great news for photographers who want to shoot video and stills simultaneously. This head can really take the heat; it comes standard with a 300W modeling lamp but is can be upgraded to 650W making it a true hotlight/strobelight. It has a user-replaceable 2000W/s capacity flash tube with an ideal color temperature of 5400K and powerful fan-cooling which means that you'll get extended life out of both the tube and the hotlight/modeling lamp. The detachable 18" power cable insures that the heads have the smallest possible profile for packing and transporting. The kit's umbrellas employ a unique design that lets them fold in upon themselves to fit in the sturdy Cordura case.
Although you may be tired at the end of a long shooting day, it won't be because of your equipment. The MP800 packs weigh a mere 5.3 lb each, the MH2065V heads less than 2.0 lb each and the entire kit approximately 27 lb.
For complete specs on select items included in this kit please click on the links below:
- MP800 RoadMax Power Pack
- Fires from your PocketWizard radio slave transmitter, the included sync cord, or from the built-in optical slave (from other flashes).
- Varies only ~0.1 stop from shot to shot
- Color temperature varies ±80°K over the exposure range - not visible to the human eye
- Compact and lightweight
- Very precise power controls provide 6 stop power range
- Fast - Recycles in 1.2 seconds @ full power
- When used with the power control switches, up to 18 different settings with a single flash head are possible.
- Switchable acoustic signal "beeps" when unit is fully recycled
- MH2065V RoadMax Flash Heads
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances
- Bright 300W quartz halogen modeling lamp is upgradable to 650W for still and video work
- Continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting
- No tools are required to replace the "plug & play" flashtube assemblies
- The reflectors are built-in - each head can be outfitted with optional parabolic reflectors, barn doors, and grid spot holders for greater light control.
- 36" white umbrellas have black backing to prevent stray light and fold down to only 20"
- Sync Cord
- Monoplug to PC 16' (5 m) is included
- Kit Case
- Soft padded case, with movable dividers