The Aiptek A50P MobileCinema DLP Pack Projector & Battery Pack is a two-in-one pico projector and external battery for use with a variety of smartphones. The built-in MHL cable makes the projector plug-and-play compatible with Samsung Galaxy, HTC and LG mobile series phones, among others. The MobileCinema A50P is made for Android smartphones and features mirror projection. HDMI input connectivity is also provided for other devices. The 35 lumens projector can create an image up to 60-inches in size in the absence of competing light. In lieu of projection, the A50P's battery can be used as an emergency power charge to an attached phone.
- Built-in MHL Cable
- The tethered Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) cable makes the projector plug-and-play compatible with Samsung Galaxy, HTC and LG new mobile series phones.
- Android Support
- The projector is made for Android smart phones. It supports both MHL and microHDMI interfaces.
- Mirror Projection
- Whether you're browsing a Web site or playing a game, what you see on the small screen of your mobile device is projected on the wall or big screen.
- DLP Optical and LED Lamp Technologies
- With its built-in Digital Light Processor from Texas Instruments to create the picture and an RGB Light Emitting Diode to supply the illumination, the projector provides a wide range of true colors in high contrast.
- 35 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- Assuming you can project in a totally dark or very dark room, images can be as large as 60-inches from a distance of 6-feet. More likely, you'll move in closer and use the A50P to project 24- to 36-inch images that nevertheless dwarf the tiny screen on your mobile device.
- Power Bank Feature
- If your phone needs an emergency power charge, you can exploit the MobileCinema's embedded rechargeable Li-Polymer battery for more pressing needs than projection.
- HDMI Input
- The projector can be connected to any home entertainment device that has an HDMI output.
- Direct Support of MHL-Enabled Phones
Cellphones with an MHL output include the following models:
Galaxy Note II, AT&T Galaxy S III (i747), Sprint Galaxy S III (L710), Verizon Galaxy S III (i535), T-Mobile Galaxy S III (T999), U.S. Cellular Galaxy S III (R530), Galaxy S III (i9300), Galaxy Nexus 2, Verizon Galaxy Nexus LTE, Sprint Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Nexus (i9250), AT&T Galaxy Note LTE 5.3", Galaxy Note 5.3", Captivate Glide (i927), Epic 4G Touch, AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket (i727), T-Mobile Galaxy S II (T989), AT&T Galaxy S II (i777), Galaxy S II (i9100) and Infuse
HTC: Droid DNA, J ISW13HT, One XL, One X, One S, EVO 4G LTE, Raider, Velocity, Vivid, Rezound, Amaze 4G, Sensation XE, Jetstream, Sensation 4G, EVO View 4G, EVO 3D, Sensation and Flyer
LG: Optimus G, Optimus 4X HD, Optimus LTE II, Optimus LTE Tag, Optimus 3D Max, Optimus Vu, Verizon Spectrum, Prada and Nitro HD
Sony: Xperia TL, Xperia TX, Xperia T, Xperia V, Xperia GX and Xperia SX
Sharp: AQUOS Phone Zeta SH-09D, AQUOS Xx 106SH, AQUOS Phone Sv SH-10D and AQUOS Phone SERIE ISW16SH
MHL-enabled phones are also available from TCL, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, OPPO, Acer, Lenovo, Meizu, Pantech, ZTE and Huawei.