The 5.1-Channel Digital Audio Converter from MuxLab adapts 5.1-channel surround sound digital audio to legacy analog audio systems with ease. This converter converts a single 5.1-channel-encoded coaxial (S/PDIF) or an optical (TOSLink) digital audio signal into a standard left / right analog audio output.
With this converter, you can easily connect digital audio sources without an RCA analog audio output, such as a DVD or CD player, with any audio / video receivers or televisions. It can be used for various applications such as commercial and residential AV systems, classroom video systems, and boardroom systems.
This digital audio converter comes in a heavy-duty ABS fire-retardant plastic enclosure, which makes it conducive for use in a variety of different locations.
Note: TOSlink cable included. RCA audio cables not included.
- Converts 5.1-channel digital audio to left / right analog audio
- Dual-input selection switch selects between TOSLink and S/PDIF inputs
- Can be used with MuxLab mounting accessories, and devices such as DVDs, CD players, TVs, PCs, and laptops.
- Offers transparent transmission to the user
- Comes in a heavy-duty ABS fire-retardant plastic enclosure
- Hook & loop fasteners for quick and easy mounting