The IDX CW-1 Wireless HDMI Video Transmission System is a transmitter and receiver set that wirelessly transmits uncompressed 1920 x 1080 video with embedded audio over WHDI smart antenna technology. The system transmits for up to 328 ft with less than 1 ms of latency over the license free 5 GHz frequency band.
The transmitter has a stick-type form factor and can be plugged directly into a camera's HDMI output. If the output is somehow blocked, you can use an included right-angled HDMI adapter or an HDMI cable to connect the two. An HDMI cable comes with the kit but is intended for use with the receiver. The receiver outputs video by HDMI to HDMI recorders or directly to an HDMI display.
An AC power adapter is included for the receiver, and a USB-to-USB cable is included for powering the transmitter off any USB power source, such as a computer. However, both units are best off powered by optional battery adapters -- model #s A-CWJ-TX/A-CWJ-RX and A-CWS-TX/A-CWS-RX. These adapters accept JVC SSL-JVC50 and Sony L series batteries and connect to TX/RX via USB outputs.
- Key Features
- Wireless HDMI transmitter and receiver set
- Transmits over WHDI antenna technology on license free 5 GHz frequency band
- Transmits uncompressed 1920 x 1080 video with embedded audio 328 ft with < 1 ms latency
- Supports multiple video formats and frame rates
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) function uses less congested channels for best performance
- Conforms to FCC, CE, and RoHS specifications