Built to withstand just about anything, the black and blue Griffin Technology Survivor Case with Belt Clip for 5th Gen iPod touch is fully tested and certified by an outside agency to meet conditions outlined by the US Department of Defense and the UK Department of Defense. These cases are constructed of shatter-resistant polycarbonate and rugged, shock absorbing silicone. The rigid internal frame protects your iPod from a six-foot fall onto a flat, solid-concrete surface. Wrapped around the frame is the shock absorbing silicone exterior shell, which blocks vibrations. The case features a wind, dust and rain shield/screen protector that deflects fast blowing wind and hard rain for up to an hour. Hinged plugs seal off the dock connector, camera lens, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls to keep out foreign contaminants like blowing sand and dust.
- Survivor Case is tested by an independent agency against MIL-STD 810F standards for dirt, sand, rain, shock and vibration
- Integral display shield defends the sensitive multi-touch display by deflecting wind and rain up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hr
- Shatter-resistant and rigid polycarbonate internal frame protects against shocks and drops from up to 6' (1.8 m) onto a flat concrete surface
- Hinged plugs seal-off the dock connector and headphone port from sand and dust blowing up to 18 m/sec for 1 hr
- Shock absorbing silicone exterior cladding blocks vibration for up to 18 hr at 20 to 2000 Hz
- Multi-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or belt