The XGA (1024 x 768) resolution D517 Digital Mobile Projector is a lightweight and compact workhorse that can pump out 3000 lumens of brightness at a 15,000:1 contrast ratio. It weighs about four pounds (1.9kg) and its footprint is about the size of a sheet of US letter paper.
Thanks to its 0.55" (1.4 cm) DLP DMD imaging panel (the part that forms the image), it can crank out true-to-life pictures and they can be in the NTSC, PAL or SECAM video systems or the full gamut of high definition HD formats including 720p, 1080i and 1080p.
Enjoy a lamp life performance of up to 6000 hours. Lamp life increases from 4000 hours to 6000 hours while brightness dims without anyone really knowing. In standby mode this projector draws less than a single watt. DLP-based systems require no filters that have to be periodically cleaned and replaced, saving you time and money.
Considering the D517 has features that ensure high-quality picture performance in several conditions, it's hard to think of an application that would be out of its range.
- The projector shines 3000 ANSI lumens of brightness
- It offers a native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution with a 15,000:1 contrast ratio
- 3D-ready via DLP Link
- DLP BrilliantColor Technology delivers all-digital clarity with life-like color
- The D517 provides a high-efficiency lamp that last up to 6000 hours
- Connectivity options include a VGA-in, S-video, composite video and RS-232C
- Keypad lock prevents accidental system adjustments