The KanexPro Audio De-Embedder with HDMI Video Output extracts the audio signal from an HDMI input and outputs it through a TOSLINK, Coax, or stereo output so the signal can independently be routed to a sound system. At the same time, all three signals of the HDMI input -- video, audio, and data -- get output through an HDMI output. The HDMI input supports resolutions up to 1080p/60 and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
The TOSLINK and Coax outputs are both SPDIF digital outputs that support 5.1 channels of surround sound audio, as long as the input has 5.1 channels. The stereo output is a two-channel output. A selection button lets you choose whether to output by the SPDIF outs or the stereo out. If you choose SPDIF, and you have output cables connected to both SPDIF outs, the De-Embedder will automatically output over TOSLINK. So if you'll want to output by Coax, just make sure that only the Coax output has a cable in it.
- Extracts audio from an HDMI input
- Outputs extracted signal independently (to a sound system)
- Outputs through a TOSLINK, Coax, or stereo output
- At the same time, outputs the full HDMI input through an HDMI output
- Support 5.1 channels of surround sound audio
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p/60