The TPL-407E Powerline 500 AV Nano Adapter Built-In Outlet from TRENDnet is a network adapter capable of data transfer speeds of up to 500 Mbps allowing you to easily stream movies, videos, music, transfer large files and more for a distance of up to 984 feet. These data speeds are achieved via the integrated 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet port. Once connected, you can monitor your network status via the LED indicators found on the front of the device.
Most Powerline Network Adapters, when plugged into an electrical outlet, prevent other devices from being plugged into the same outlet. But the TPL-407E features a built-in power outlet that lets you keep those other devices plugged in. Once the adapter is configured, advanced 128-bit AES encryption helps keep your network secure while a power save mode reduces electrical consumption by up to 80%.
The TPL-407E is compatible with a variety of Windows OS versions including Windows 8 (32-64-bit), Windows 7 (32-64-bit), Windows Vista (32-64-bit), and Windows XP (32-64-bit).
- Adapters automatically connect using an encrypted Powerline signal
- One-touch Sync button changes encryption keys
- Advanced electrical noise filter boosts performance
- Connect one 500 Mbps Power AV Adapter to the Internet and then plug in up to 7 additional 500 Mbps Powerline AV adapters for instant connectivity
- Share data intensive files, play games, download music, and more at faster data transfer rates
- Advanced 128-bit AES encryption to ensure improved network security
- Support for IPv6
- Power Save mode reduces electrical consumption by up to 80%
- Neighbor network support for up to 4 overlapping networks
- Network signal transmits up to 984 ft / 300 m