The plum Samsung DV150F Dual-View Smart Digital Camera is a point-and-shoot with a 16.2MP CCD image sensor. It's equipped with dual LCD monitors: there's a 2.7" one in the rear with a resolution of 460K pixels and a Smart 3.0 (5-way) UI, and there's a 1.5" one on the front for taking great self-portraits. Choose from Self Shot, Jump Shot and Children's Mode. The Self Timer's visual countdown lets you and anyone else in the photo know just when to smile.
The camera's 5x optical zoom lens has a focal length range of 25-125mm (35mm equivalent), and a fast aperture of f/2.5 for using fast shutter speeds to minimize motion blur and for low-light shooting. Record HD 720p video at 30fps.
Capture sweeping pan shots with 2D Panorama. Smart Auto takes the calculating and guesswork out of photography by automatically selecting the best settings for a given scene. The DV150F also features a Smart Movie mode. Face, Blink and Smile Detection help you snap photos of people at just the right moments.
Smart Camera features include Wi-Fi and email, as well as a dedicated Direct LINK hot key to help you quickly connect to Wi-Fi networks. Download the Samsung Smart Camera App to get Mobile Link, Remote Viewfinder and AutoShare, rather than downloading each individually. Instead of launching the apps one at a time on your smartphone, you can open all three simultaneously with the touch of a finger.
Mobile Link lets you select and send an image or album directly to an Android smartphone, iPhone or tablet; you need not even send the image as a text message or as an email. Make updates to the album on your phone and the changes will be saved to your camera, too.
The Remote Viewfinder function enables you to control your camera by using your smartphone as the viewfinder (available for select smartphones). You can preview images, adjust camera settings, zoom in and out and frame each scene. AutoShare allows you to simultaneously send every picture you take to your mobile phone via Wi-Fi. Just set it up once and the camera saves it as the default setting. AutoShare also GPS tags your photos with your smartphone.
MS Skydrive provides access to the cloud for file sharing and storage. Upload your photos and videos to social media sites like Facebook, Picasa and YouTube, and enjoy easy wireless transfers of photos and videos to your PC or Mac with Auto Backup. Also enjoy AllShare Play, which lets you connect to all devices that support it. Wirelessly stream photos and videos from your camera to nearby devices to share with friends and family at once, or simply upload to web storage instantly for easy management. The camera features Family Story, too, as well as a Software Upgrade notifier.
The DV150F runs on a lithium-ion battery and is equipped with a microSD/microSDHC memory card slot.
- Center AF, Multi AF, Object Tracking AF, Face Detection AF
Smart Filter, Smart Shooting Modes, and Live Panorama
- Smart Filter 3.0
- Have some creative fun with the Smart Filter 3.0, right on the camera's display. Cartoon filter makes any photo look like an animated film scene, while Cross Filter makes light sources appear to have several points of light, like stars. There's also Ink Painting, Half-tone Dot and more. Smart Filter for movies features the following modes: Miniature / Vignetting / Half Tone Dot / Sketch / Fish-eye / Classic / Retro / Palette Effect 1 / Palette Effect 2 / Palette Effect 3 / Palette Effect 4
- Smart Auto 2.0 for Stills and Movies
- Instantly analyzes key elements of your composition, then automatically adjusts to capture the ideal shot with a multitude of different photo and video modes: Portrait, Night Portrait, Night, Backlight Portrait, Backlight, Landscape, White, Macro, Macro Text, Tripod, Action, Macro Color, Natural Green, Blue Sky, Sunset Sky
- Live Panorama
- Capture every peak of a sprawling mountain range or every skyscraper in a city skyline, to create 180° panoramic images. You can preview the image on the LCD before you even shoot it. Just hold the shutter button, sweep across the scene and see what you're going to get before you get it
More Shooting Modes
- Program, Self Shot, Picture-in-Picture, Magic Frame, Funny Face, Beauty Shot, Intelligent Portrait, Night, Split Shot, Motion Photo, Jump Shot 2.0, Children Mode, Pose Guide, Close-up, Split Shot, Artistic Brush, Wall Paper, 3D Photo, and Scene: Beauty Shot, Frame Guide, Night, Portrait, Children, Landscape, Close-up, Text, Sunset, Dawn, Backlight, Firework, Beach & Snow
- Continuous: Single, Continuous, Motion Capture, AEB
Customize and Edit your Photos
- Beauty Palette
- Create the ideal social network profile picture for you via Beauty Palette, which lets you choose from seven different makeup looks that help you edit photos instantly
- Motion Photo
- Freeze time around a moving subject for a high-impact effect. Simply shoot the footage, rub the area on the display where you want action, and the photo around it will freeze
- Magic Frame
- Has 12 background templates for a variety of possibilities, such as making a portrait look like an antique and putting an image face on the moon, on a 1950's TV set, or in a movie. Enjoy poster-quality results for blowing up your creative images
- Soft+, Soft, Normal, Vivid, Vivid+
- File Formats
- JPEG (DCF), MPO, EXIF 2.21, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0 for stills, MP4(H.264) for movies, AAC for sound
- Date Imprinting
- Date and Time, Date, Off (user selectable), QR Imprint
- System Requirements
Windows: Intel Pentium4 3.0 GHz or above or AMD Athlon FX 2.2 GHz or above
Windows XP SP2, Vista or 7
250MB or more hard-disk capacity (over 1GB recommended)
512MB RAM (over 1GB recommended)
nVIDIA Geforce 7600GT or greater or ATI X1600 series or greater graphics processing unit
1024×768 pixels, 16-bit color display compatible monitor (1280×1024 pixels, 32-bit color display recommended)
DirectX 9.0c or above
Mac: Power Mac G3 or greater, Mac OS 10.4 or later
- Included Software
- Intelli-studio, Adobe Reader