The EA244WMI 24" Widescreen LED Backlit IPS Monitor from NEC is a monitor that takes advantage of in-plane switching technology for consistent and accurate color from most viewing angles. This type of display can process high speed signals without data loss through the use of copper wiring with low resistance values. Aside from enhanced picture quality, this IPS display offers clear images and a stable response time of 5ms.
This versatile IPS monitor comes with a variety of inputs including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA ports allowing for flexible connectivity options. Once connected, this widescreen monitor supports a 16:10 aspect ratio as well as a 1920 x 1080 resolution for enhanced high definition viewing. The 178° vertical and horizontal viewing angles allow for comfortable viewing while the 5ms response time reduces lag and blur for fast moving movies and videos.
- IPS (In Plane Switching) Panel
- The NEC EA244WMI monitor comes equipped with IPS technology for consistent and accurate color from all viewing angles. This IPS panel can process high speed signals without data loss through the use of copper wiring with low resistance values. Clearer images are generated along with a stable response time to help eliminate blurring of the picture during fast moving movies and videos.
- Allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users will be able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
- Allows up to two inputs (VGA and DVI-I) to be connected to a single monitor and for each of the three signals to be displayed with the press of a button.
- Rapid Response
- Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
- Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178º horizontally and vertically (up to 89º up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
- No Touch Auto Adjust
- With no touch auto adjust the monitor can be automatically adjusted to optimal image settings when initially turned on.
- Ambient Light Sensor
- The integrated ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the backlight and power management depending on the ambient lighting brightness.
- LED Backlight
- LED backlight technology provides for enhanced low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
- Carbon Footprint Meter
- The carbon footprint meter informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.