This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Drop Zone-223 BDC reticle configured 3-9x40 AR Optics Riflescope from Bushnell combines a fully multicoated optical path with a .223 caliber specific reticle to create a lightweight optic for targets up to 600 yds away. The specially-designed Drop Zone-223 BDC reticle, 1/4 MOA impact correction clicks, and long 3.7" eye relief make this version of the AR Optics riflescope well-suited for a wide range of shooting tasks.
- Optical Performance
- 3-9x magnification range, 40mm objective
- Fully multicoated optics
- 31-11 ft (9.4-3.3m) field of view at 100 yd
- 3.7" eye relief, 13.1-3.5mm exit pupil
- Second plane Drop Zone-223 BDC reticle
- Use and Handling
- BDC reticle with .223 ballistic holdover marks
- 1/4 MOA impact point correction clicks
- 55" (1.5m) impact point correction range at 100 yd
- Textured zoom and eyepiece focus rings
- Construction Details
- Matte black finish
- 21 oz (600g) weight