The red ATH-M50 Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones from Audio-Technica offer an incredibly accurate listening experience in a lightweight, comfortable design. The 45mm neodymium drivers provide a wide frequency response of 15Hz to 28kHz so you hear the lowest bass and highest trebles. The adjustable, padded headband and cushioned earcups let you listen for hours without fatigue. The earpieces can swivel for easy single-ear monitoring, and the collapsible design is great for storage and travel.
The single-sided coiled cable minimizes tangles, and the 3.5mm mini plug is compatible with a wide variety of audio devices. A 1/4" adapter is supplied so you can connect to professional-level audio gear. A handy carrying pouch is also included.
- Professional-quality closed-back studio monitor headphones
- Lightweight, comfortable design
- Collapsible for easy storage in the included pouch
- Padded, adjustable headband
- Thickly-padded circumaural earcups for comfort and noise isolation
- Earcups can swivel for single-ear monitoring
- Large, 45mm neodymium drivers for a wide frequency response with excellent power handling and high SPL capabilities
- Single-sided coiled cable for minimal tangles
- Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug with screw-on 1/4" adapter