The Axis Communications AXIS M3007-P Ultra-Discreet Fixed Mini-Dome Network Camera (5 MP) provides detailed, high-quality panoramic views (360° or 180°) of areas as large as 7,000 sq. ft. (650 m²). This mini-dome camera is suitable for use in retail stores, hotels, schools, and offices. It looks like a smoke detector, so you can use it for discreetly detecting activities, tracking the flow of people in the surveillance area, and improving area management.
The AXIS M3007-P camera supports several viewing modes, such as a 360° overview when ceiling mounted and 180° view when wall mounted. In addition, it offers de-warped views such as panorama, double panorama, and quad views. The quad view is particularly useful when the camera is positioned at an intersection of corridors. The camera also provides 4 individually cropped-out and de-warped viewing areas where you can digitally pan, tilt, and zoom in on areas of interest. With the Digital PTZ feature, the user can easily navigate and examine specific areas of a picture, without using a manual joystick. This camera also records multiple video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG formats simultaneously.
This ultra-discreet mini-dome camera offers features like Video Motion Detection and Active Tampering Alarm. In the 360° overview mode, the camera also supports the use of intelligent video applications, such as people counting and heat mapping, through the AXIS Camera Application Platform, which is an open platform that enables the development of third-party applications. These applications can then be downloaded and installed on Axis network cameras and video encoders. This camera also supports video analytical software.
The AXIS M3007-P camera features a built-in microSDHC card slot for edge storage, which allows for several days of recording to be stored locally on the memory card (sold separately). In addition, it supports software such as the complimentary AXIS Camera Companion, which is a downloadable from the Axis Communications website and is used to control a video surveillance system of up to 16 cameras.
This mini-dome camera can be mounted on a wall or ceiling. It comes focused at delivery, which shortens the installation time. The camera supports PoE (Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3af), which eliminates the need for additional power cables and reduces installation costs, and comes with a 6.6’ (2 m) network cable.
- Delivers detailed and high-quality 360°/180° panoramic views in up to 5 MP resolution of areas as large as 7,000 sq. ft. (650 m2)
- Ultra-discreet design and smoke detector-like look allow you to detect activities and track the flow of people in the surveillance area without attracting much attention
- Supports several viewing modes such as 360° overview when ceiling mounted, 180° when wall mounted, de-warping views such as panorama, double panorama, and quad views
- Provides 4 individually cropped-out and de-warped viewing areas where you can digitally pan, tilt, and zoom in on areas of interest
- Digital PTZ feature enables the user to easily navigate and examine specific areas of a picture without using a manual joystick
- Allows for sending multiple video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG formats simultaneously
- Additional features include Video Motion Detection and Active Tampering Alarm
- In the 360° overview mode, you can use intelligent video applications such as people counting and heat mapping using the AXIS Camera Application Platform
- Edge storage with support for a microSDHC card (sold separately)
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6, and Quality of Service
- Open API (Application Programming Interface) for software integration, including VAPIX from Axis Communications
- Support for AVHS (AXIS Video Hosting System) with One-Click Camera connection
- Easy, flexible installation on a wall or ceiling