The Sony Compact Remote Control Tripod connects to a wide range of cameras via an included multi-terminal cable to provide convenient remote control functionality. Any video/still camera with a multi-terminal port is compatible.
The tripod rises to a height of 4.8' and boasts a cranking center column and quick release but that's just the beginning. The ergonomic handle of its fluid head is actually a detachable wired remote with hard button control power, grid lines, zooming and shutter depending on the camera in use. The flip-lock leg sections make setup a snap as does the VCT-VPR1's built-in leveler. The VCT-VPR1 supports cameras up to 6.6 lb and weighs just under 3.0 lb.
A multi-terminal cable and carry case are included.
- Detachable Remote Control
- Advanced remote control with shutter lock and release
- Hard Button Control
- Hard button control of power, grid lines, still photography and start/stop button for video
- Zoom Lever
- Built-in zoom lever for slow and controlled zooming effects
- Fine Control of Shooting Angle
- 3-Way fluid pan/tilt head provides smooth camera movement
- Easy Set Up
- Built-in leveler for quick, easy set up
- Adjustable Height
- Height is adjustable via elevator function. The tripod can extend from 17.25 to 57.75"
- Lightweight and Sturdy
- The VCT-VPR1 weighs just under 3.0 lb and supports cameras up to 6.6 lb
- Some Compatible Models
Any video/still camera with a multi-terminal port is compatible. Here are some:
Cyber-shot Digital Camera HX300
Cyber-shot Digital Camera HX50V
HDR-CX230/B Flash Camcorder
HDR-CX290/B Flash Memory Camcorder
HDR-CX380/B Flash Memory Camcorder
HDR-PJ230/B Camcorder with Projector
HDR-PJ380/B Camcorder with Projector
HDR-PJ430V Camcorder with Projector
HDR-TD30V 3D Handycam Camcorder
Alpha NEX-3N with 16-50mm Lens
Sony α58 Camera and 18-55mm Lens