The Sony VCT-VPR100 Remote Control Tripod connects to a wide range of cameras via included cables to provide convenient remote control functionality. A multi-terminal cable, an A/V R cable, a remote terminal cable, and a LANC cable are included. Any video/still camera with a multi-terminal port, A/V R port, remote terminal port, or LANC port is compatible.
The tripod rises to a height of 5.0' and boasts quick release but that's just the beginning. The ergonomic handle of its fluid head is actually a detachable wired remote. The remote provides start/stop and zoom and slow zoom control for use with select camcorders and hard button control of power, grid lines, zooming and shutter depending on the camera in use. The flip-lock leg sections make setup a snap as does the built-in bubble Level.
- Greater Flexibility with Detachable Remote Control
- Simply attach the remote to the tripod and control your shooting from a distance, get close up shots without scaring the wildlife
- Get Up Close with Zoom
- Pull yourself closer to your subject with the zoom lever on the remote, or use the slow zoom switch for a smoother close up
- Compose a Shot with Grid Lines
- Check vertical and horizontal alignment with the grid line button on the remote, which shows 4 white lines to help line up a shot
- Streaky Effect with Bulb Shooting
- The photo button slows the shutter speed, so moving clouds or passing trains appear as streaks while stationary objects stay sharp
- Quick and Easy Mounting with Quick Shoe
- Always capture the moment perfectly, quickly attach the camera for a steady shot and then easily release once you're done
- Smooth Pans and Tilts with the Fluid Head
- Whether it's left, right, up or down, the tripod's oil fluid head allows you to follow your subject with smooth movement
- Straight Shooting
- When the bubble is completely inside the red circle, the tripod platform is perfectly horizontal