The BenQ MS517 SVGA DLP Projector is engineered with one purpose: putting high quality images on the screen.
The heart of the projector is a 1-chip DMD DLP system, which offers 2800 ANSI lumens at a crisp contrast ratio of a 13,000:1. It is backed by a native resolution of 800 x 600.
Unlike other projectors, the MS517 runs at a quiet 30dB (eco mode), ensuring that you won't be distracted from the on-screen action while the 6500 hour lamp life provides a ton of watch time.
The MS517's is preset with several picture modes so that you can choose one to suit your environment and input signal picture type. The HDMI port accommodates gaming consoles and DVD or Blu-ray players.
BenQ has added a teaching template function to the MS517, which includes four different line pattern designs to choose. They include letter formation, musical staff, worksheet and coordinate chart. With it you can easily write or draw on whiteboards as well as blackboards without the need of drawing lines or charts.
- Supports 3D Blu-ray via HDMI
- The MS517 brings to you 3D entertainment via HDMI. The 3D formats supported are 3D field-sequentials, 3D frame-packing, 3D top-and-bottom and 3D side-by-side
- Quick Cooling
- Cooling time has been reduced by over 60%, saving you time and minimizing the risk of heat damage to sensitive internal components
- Instant Restart
- The instant restart feature gives you a 90-second window in which you can turn the projector back on immediately if it has been switched off by accident - no waiting is necessary
- Filter Free Design
- Filter free design to lower maintenance and operating costs
- User-Friendly I/O Port Design
- To enable easy access for everyone, the I/O ports are clearly printed on the projector housing so users can find the port they need at a glance. No squinting your eyes or bending over for a closer look
- One Key Auto Adjustment
- Pressing auto on the keypad or remote control will show the best picture quality immediately
- Teaching Template
- BenQ has added the teaching template function to the MS517. Now, with four different line pattern designs to choose from (letter formation, musical staff, worksheet, and coordinate chart), you can easily write or draw on whiteboards as well as blackboards without the need to draw lines or charts
- No Source Detected Mode
- The projector will automatically switch to eco blank mode after being left on for three minutes with no input signal, saving energy and prolonging the life of the projector lamp
- SmartEco Mode
- The SmartEco Mode cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power savings while delivering only as much light as needed
- 0.5W in Standby Mode
- When inactive, the MS517 keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power. This energy saving feature certainly helps extend the projector lamp life and lower energy costs
- Eco Blank Mode
- The Eco Blank mode allows you to blank the projection screen whenever you need the audience's attention or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%
- Closed Captioning
- It can be used for viewing in educational settings such as language classes where a transcript of onscreen dialog is desirable
- SmartEco Technology
Arsenic-free optical glass
BFR/PVC-free casing plastics
PVC-free plastic packaging
- On-Screen Display Languages
- Arabic / Bulgarian / Croatian / Czech / Danish / Dutch / English / Finnish / French / German / Greek / Hindi / Hungarian / Italian / Indonesian / Japanese / Korean / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese / Romanian / Russian / Simplified Chinese / Spanish / Swedish / Turkish / Thai / Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
- Picture Modes
- Dynamic / Presentation / sRGB / Cinema / User 1 / User 2