The Yamaha STAGEPAS 400i Portable PA System includes an eight-channel mixer/amplifier, dual two-way bass reflex speakers, two speaker cables, a power cord, 12 non-skid pads, and a cover panel. It is capable of producing up to 400-watts of output. The system has a portable design with the mixer attaching to the rear of one of the speakers for transport and storage.
The eight-channel mixer includes a variety of analog and digital input options, including two XLR inputs, two combination XLR/TRS inputs, four 1/4" instrument inputs, stereo RCA inputs, a 1/8" stereo auxiliary input, and a USB port for playing back audio from your iOS device. It has four mono channels and two mono/stereo channels, each of which has its own 2-band high and low EQs. The mixer also includes two outputs for connecting to optional monitors and an output for an optional subwoofer.
The two speakers each have an eight-inch low frequency cone driver and a one-inch voice coil compression driver. They each have a 34.8 to 35.2mm pole socket with StageLok connector to simplified set-up and breakdown.
- STAGEPAS Mixer
- 2-Band Channel EQ: Assign detailed EQ settings to each channel for precise management of your final sound
- Hi-Z Switch: Connect acoustic-electric guitars and basses for performance with low distortion. Passive pickup instruments can be connected hassle-free, without a direct box
- Switchable Stereo/Mono Inputs: Allows you to transform each stereo channel input into two independent mono inputs, giving you the flexibility to adapt to the needs of a broad range of performance requirements
- Phantom Power: Connect condenser microphones and DI boxes directly to STAGEPAS
- Reverb Footswitch: For hands-free control of your reverb, connecting an optional footswitch allows you to turn the reverb on and off instantly, ideal for MC-ing events or speaking during solo performances
- Monitor Out: Expand your front-of-house system or set up a monitoring system by using the STAGEPAS together with other powered speakers
- Subwoofer Out: Add more bottom end to your system by connecting a powered subwoofer. Plugging in a subwoofer will assign a high-pass filter to the STAGEPAS speakers automatically
- The two lightweight, 16-pound speakers and a detachable mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, combine into a compact package
- iPod/ iPhone Digital Connection
- The STAGEPAS 400i can charge your iPod or iPhone during playback so you never have to worry about a drained battery interrupting your performance
- SPX Digital Reverb
- One knob gives you access to four different reverb settings designed for vocals and acoustic instruments. Turn the knob to change the reverb type and time, and then you're ready to apply just the right amount of the effect to each channel
- 1-Knob Master EQ
- This function allows you to match your sound to your surroundings. Turn the knob to optimize the EQ for speaking engagements, musical performances, or just to kick in more bass
- Feedback Suppressor
- This intelligent function removes feedback automatically with the push of a button, giving you a clear sound