The Aspire One AOD270-1375 10.1" Netbook Computer from Acer features a unique "water ripple" pattern design and an espresso black finish. Measuring in at 0.9" thin and weighing less than 3 pounds, this Acer netbook has a 6-cell lithium ion battery that sits flush in the chassis, which streamlines the netbook's look. It also provides up to 8 hours of battery life on a single charge (battery life may vary with usage) so you can stay mobile.
The 10.1" widescreen display is backlit with LED lamps, which use less power and provide better picture quality than their CCFL counterparts. The screen has a 1024 x 600 native resolution is supported by integrated Intel Graphics.
The system is powered by a dual-core 1.6GHz Intel Atom N2600 processor. It also has 1GB of DDR3 RAM, a 320GB 5400rpm hard drive, a multi-in-1 media card reader, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, an integrated webcam and microphone. Windows 7 Starter (32-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Dual-Core Intel Atom Performance
- The Intel Atom N2600 processor's dual cores can reach a speed of up to 1.6GHz for fast performance. You can effortlessly browse rich web content, enjoy smooth, vivid video playback or play casual games with responsive and energy efficient performance
- A Display of Portability
- The 10.1" widescreen LED-backlit display allows you to view websites, chat online and stay productive while on the go. This Acer netbook boasts a 1024 x 600 native resolution and integrated Intel Graphics deliver the performance you need. Experience smooth streaming of Internet videos. The HDMI port allows you to output video to larger external displays, such as a monitor or HDTV
- Thin, Light & Ultraportable
- Measuring just 0.9" thin and weighing less than 3 pounds, this Acer netbook is easy to travel with. The 6-cell lithium ion battery fits flush into the chassis, further streamlining the netbook's look, and it provides up to 8 hours of battery life on a single charge so you can stay mobile
- Comfortable Typing
- The compact keyboard has adequate sized keys for more accurate typing. The multi-gesture touchpad is perfect for scrolling, rotating images, zooming and browsing with fingertip convenience
- Stay Connected
- With 802.11b/g/n Wireless and 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN connectivity, you will always have a way to jump on the Internet and access email, browse the web, connect to your social networks and more. Engage in high-quality face-to-face video chats with the built-in webcam and microphone