The Native MR Click and Crackle Filter Plug-In from Wave Arts is designed for cleaning up clicks and crackles common to vinyl or spliced digital files. It has separate algorithms for clicks, which it determines as a large noise, and for crackle, which it detects as high-frequency scratches. The onset detection feature predicts oncoming events to help keep the attacks in your signal preserved.
You can monitor all the detected events visually on the MR Click's time display, giving you a visual cue to adjust your threshold if necessary. The monitor feature will let you listen to the eliminated noise for another monitoring option. It supports sample rates up to 192kHz and is compatible with AU, VST, MAS, RTAS, and DirectX plug-in formats.
- Separate algorithms optimized for click and crackle processing
- Detection algorithms for clicks and crackle focus processing on contaminating events
- Onset detection allows crackle processing to bypass onset events, keeping attacks bright
- Monitoring feature for hearing eliminated clicks and crackle
- Stereo display of signal level, clicks, crackle, and onset events
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate