The MX239H 23" Widescreen LED Backlit IPS Monitor from ASUS is an HD quality monitor with a 1920 x 1080 resolution and an aspect ratio of 16:9. This monitor has a nearly edge-to-edge glass display with a 0.8mm bezel and a thickness of just 14.5mm at its thinnest point. With a reduced form factor and dual HDMI ports, one D-Sub port, and two audio inputs you can easily integrate this monitor into a current desktop setup.
The MX239H features IPS, or In-Plane Switching technology, for consistent and accurate color reproduction throughout its 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles. Video plays smoothly with an enhanced 5ms response time. Adding to the enhanced display qualities, two 3-watt speakers complete the multimedia experience.
- Intuitive Design
- The MX239H measures 14.5mm at its thinnest point helping to minimize desk space requirements. In addition, the MX Series presents an edge-to-edge frameless screen with bezel thickness of just 0.8mm. The sundial-inspired stand provides a sturdy base for the monitor.
- IPS Technology with 178° Viewing Angles
- AH-IPS is an enhanced IPS technology that delivers improved color accuracy plus increased energy efficiency. With a 16:9 aspect ratio, this LED-backlit display offers 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles with minimized color shift for quality visuals from almost any direction.
- Built Tough with Improved Comfort
- Tracer Free Technology improves the response time of this ASUS monitor, eliminating ghosting and tracers during video playback. It does this by controlling voltage levels, resulting in a 5ms response time as well as the ability to provide fluid and clear video playback with silky-smooth motion during gameplay.
- ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
- With an ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) of 80,000,000:1 and 250cd/m² brightness, the MX239H monitor augments display contrast and sharpness by adjusting backlighting luminance to achieve the deepest blacks and brightest whites for truly lifelike visuals.
- QuickFit Virtual Scale
- ASUS includes the QuickFit Virtual Scale allowing you to preview photos and documents on-screen in their actual size prior to printing. It can be activated via a monitor hotkey, and serves as a guide to accurately view and edit photos in their native size.
- Immersive Audio
- The MX239H features ASUS SonicMaster technology combining advanced hardware and software to refine every acoustic detail in enhanced quality to deliver clear, true-to-life surround sound.
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen ICEpower
- Along with enhanced images and graphics, the ASUS MX239H delivers improved sound with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower audio technology. The technology allows compact media products to produce enhanced sound even in confined spaces.
- Dual HDMI
- The MX239H supports Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and has dual HDMI and D-sub (VGA) input ports to ensure compatibility with a variety of multimedia devices including Blu-ray disc players, game consoles, and digital cameras to improve the users' experience.