Project Standard 2013 Software from Microsoft makes it simple to measure progress and resource allocation. Utilize the timeline feature to add a visual element to your presentation along with enhanced planning tools to avoid any disruptions during the planning stage. With Microsoft Project Standard 2013, you can use and manipulate Gantt Charts giving you the ability to illustrate your project schedules. For added functionality, this version of Microsoft Project is compatible with Office, Office 365, SharePoint, and Lync.
- Out-of-the-box reporting tools within a familiar Office-like experience help you measure progress and resource allocation
- Timeline view helps you visualize your project to deliver enhanced presentations to your team, executives, and stakeholders
- Enhanced tools like Team Planner help you see and amend potential problems before they can affect your schedule
- Task Path highlighting in the Gantt Chart lets you know how your tasks come together and helps you identify which tasks are the most critical
- Set tasks to "Inactive" and quickly analyze "what if" scenarios without recreating your entire project plan
- Works well with Office, Office 365, SharePoint, and Lync, to give you a complete collaborative project management system