The All-in-One ET2220IUTI-B019K 21.5" Desktop Computer from ASUS features a large 23.6" widescreen LED-backlit display with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 2500.
Windows 8 is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience.
The system is powered by a dual-core Ivy Bridge 3.3GHz Intel Core i3-3220 processor. It also has 6GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, a 1TB 7200rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, a 3-in-1 media card reader, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers with SonicMaster technology.
- 23.6" Full HD resolution with a 16:9 aspect ratio (1920 x 1080) for HD-quality visuals
- Intel 3rd generation core i3 CPU features 22nm die shrink of Ivy Bridge microarchitecture with integrated memory controller for discrete graphic support
- HDMI-in/out + VGA-in allow you to extend your desktop from NB or EeePC to AIO as 2nd display
- Wall Mount capability allows users to mount ASUS AIO on the wall as a kiosk or digital signage
- The Redesigned Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a more tablet style design featuring tiles. These tiles are customizable to your liking as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen. If you prefer the traditional Start screen of Windows 7, you have the option to switch to it
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it