The Vello CB-510 Dual Shoe Bracket with Silicon Rubber Grip is a side bracket that attaches to the bottom of your camera and provides two cold shoes, one on top and one on the side, for attaching lights and other accessories. An included dual-purpose thumbscrew enables mounting the bracket along with a camera onto a tripod, fluid head, ball head or other gear. The thumbscrew features a 1/4" stud on top and a 1/4" female thread underneath. A silicon rubber grip will serve as an effective handle when you use this bracket solely with a camera, and as a pan handle when you mount it on a tripod.
The two shoe mounts will let you light your subjects from the side and will also free up your camera's shoe mount. The bracket is 4.5" wide, 5" in height, and is compatible with most camcorders and DSLRs. The thumbscrew is adjustable 2.5" along the width.
Note! A TTL cord is strongly recommended when using a flash combined with a DSLR. The bracket might not sufficiently support a typical hot shoe flash attached directly.
- Camera & Tripod Mount Bracket
- Attaches to the bottom of a camera and provides a cold shoe on top and one on the side
- A dual-purpose thumbscrew enables mounting the bracket with a camera onto a tripod
- Features a silicon rubber grip handle
- Compatible with most camcorders and DSLRs