The Gossen Digisix 2, is a lightweight, digital, incident exposure meter for ambient light with a very small form factor and a myriad of features that will virtually assure it a place in your camera bag.
The meter's EV value is measured and indicated in the digital display and then transfered to the setting ring. All the useful shutter speed and f/stop combinations can be read at a glance.
The meter boasts many useful convenience features such as a timer function for measuring from 1.0 second to 30 minutes, a watch (adjustable for both 12 or 24 hour display) and an ambient temperature thermometer which can be set for either Celsius or Fahrenheit. The lowlight sensitivity of the Digisix 2 allows accurate measurements in low light such as twilight scenarios.
- Digital exposure meter with analogue settings for ambient light - maximum features - mininum size
- Incident and reflected light measuring modes
- Microprocessor controlled operation
- Digital LCD readout in 1/3 stops
- Memory feature for storage of measured values
- At-a-glance indication of all combinations of shutter speeds and aperture
- "Range over" or "Range under" signal
- Watch, timer, alarm functions and temperature measurement