The durable IK Multimedia iKlip 2 Mic Stand Adapter for iPad 2nd, 3rd, 4th Gen allows users to clip an iPad 2nd, 3rd or 4th Gen into a secure holder, which can be attached to a vertical mic stand or horizontal boom stand. Installation with the quick-snap clips is simple and the sure-grip touch points prevent scratching your iPad screen, sides or back.
The adapter features multi-angle adjustments that afford optimal viewing and it provides total accessibility to all ports and controls. It also features a multi-mount function, which facilitates attachment in both portrait and landscape orientations. The ball joint positioning system allows 360-degree rotation for any viewing orientation. The screw clamp is designed for universal connection and can attach to virtually any microphone stand.
Whether you sing, play guitar, flute or piano -- the iKlip 2 Mic Stand Adapter will enhance your performances, as well as your rehearsals and practices.
- Ideal for score and note viewing during performances, as well as a practice tool or production tool that enhances the user experience when working with apps like AmpliTube for iPad and GrooveMaker
- Sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction with sure-grip touch points securely holds your iPad without scratching or damaging it
- Universal stand clip securely attaches to microphone stands with a maximum diameter of 1.2"
- Multi-angle adjustment allows precise positioning for optimal stage or studio viewing
- Quick-snap clips provide fast, secure iPad insertion
- Attaches to your mic stand with the twist of a knob
- All controls, buttons and connectors are accessible when your iPad is clipped in
- Multi-mount design provides both horizontal and vertical orientation of your iPad
- Ball joint positioning system allows 360-degree rotation for any viewing orientation
- Can be mounted on the vertical part of a mic stand, or on a horizontal boom for limitless positioning
- Designed and manufactured in Italy