For dependable and steady workmanship, the Lenovo G580 15.6" Intel Pentium 2020M Notebook Computer may have what you're looking for. Under the hood it features a 2.4GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core 2020M processor, 4GB of 1333MHz DDR3 RAM and a 500 GB hard drive running at 5400 rpm.
The 15.6" HD LED backlit display features a cinematic 16:9 aspect ratio, 1366 x 768 native resolution and an Intel Graphics HD 4000 GPU. This notebook also features an integrated DVD reader/writer, stereo speakers and a 0.3MP 720p HD webcam.
Networking is achieved through the integrated 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi or the 10/100M LAN Ethernet (RJ-45) port. The notebook also features two USB 3.0, one USB 2.0 and one HDMI out port. There's also a card reader with SD and MMC support.
The unit runs the Windows 8 operating system, which offers additional benefits like the live-tile start screen and customizable themes. If you're looking for a replacement laptop, a student gift, or a spare business unit, this fits the bill.
• Energy Management - protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges
• OneKey Recovery makes data backup and recovery simple
• Long battery life for extended use on the move; up to 5hrs
• Lenovo ReadyComm - advanced networking and Internet connection management
• VeriFace face recognition to login to your PC
- The G580 contains an AccuType keyboard with individual rounded keys for comfortable and accurate typing
- Included Software
• McAfee Internet Security 30 day Trial
• Amazon Kindle
• PowerDVD Metro
• Lenovo Energy Management 8.0
• OneKey Recovery 8.0
• Lenovo Cloud Storage by SugarSync
• Microsoft Office 2010 - Free 60 Day Trial
• Nitro PDF
• User Guide
• Intel App Up