The Satellite U925T-S2120 12.5" Convertible Ultrabook Computer from Toshiba has an ultrathin and portable design. Its midnight brown chassis sports a soft touch body and is only 0.78" thin and weighs just 3.35 pounds. The U925T can have its screen slide flat against the keyboard, turning it into a tablet.
The 12.5" TruBrite display features LED backlighting and in-plane switching (IPS) technologies. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution with native support for 720p HD content. The screen also has a glossy finish for vibrant color and is made of scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass. The display is also a capacitive touchscreen with support for the integrated multi-touch gestures featured in Windows 8.
The system is powered by a quad-core Ivy Bridge 1.8GHz Intel Core i5-3337U processor. It also has 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, a 128GB solid state drive, a 4-in-1 media card reader, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Intel Wireless Display, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers with SRS Premium Sound 3D technology.
Windows 8 is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience.
- Dual-Core Intel Core i5 Performance
- This Toshiba Satellite U925T houses an Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5-3337U processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 1.8GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 2.7GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a dedicated 3MB L3 cache, 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be able to multitask between applications quickly and efficiently
- 12.5" TruBrite IPS Capacitive Touchscreen
- The 12.5" TruBrite display of the Toshiba Satellite U925T is a capacitive touchscreen that supports the multi-touch gestures integrated into Windows 8. The display features LED backlighting, in-plane switching (IPS) technology with wide viewing angles, a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution, which also has native 720p HD content. The screen also features a glossy finish for vibrant color and Gorilla Glass for scratch resistance. You can also output video to an external display via the HDMI port
- Ultraportable Slider Design
- This Toshiba Satellite U925T is 0.78" thin and weighs just 3.35 pounds. Its ultra-slim, ultraportable chassis features a midnight brown finish with a soft touch body for a unique and stylish look. The screen can slide down to sit flat against the keyboard, turning this Toshiba U925T into a tablet. You'll be able to zoom with a two-finger pinch gesture or move files with just one finger. Windows 8 offers a variety of multi-touch gestures for utilizing the capacitive touchscreen of the Toshiba Satellite U925T
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Near field communication allows you to send and receive data from other NFC-compatible devices by simply touching the two devices together
- USB 3.0
- There are two USB 3.0 ports so you can experience data transfer speeds that are ten times faster than USB 2.0. The ports are also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices
- USB Sleep-and-Charge
- Power your smartphone and other USB-compatible devices even when your Toshiba computer is turned off
- Eco Utility
- Quickly adjust the settings and power plan of your laptop and monitor your ongoing power usage with just a click