The black Sony ICD-UX533 Digital Flash Voice Recorder features 4GB of internal flash memory and can capture audio as mono PCM WAV or MP3 files. You can record up to 1,073 hours to the built-in memory, and expand recording capabilities via its microSD expansion slot. The unit has a backlit LCD display that enables ease at night or in darkened locations.
The ICD-UX533 has a built-in USB connector that allows you to sync with your Mac or PC without the need to look for an external cable. It is powered by a single include AAA rechargeable battery. Sony also includes a USB cable and a pair of stereo headphones.
- Automatic/Manual Record level
- The recorder can be configured to automatically adjust recording levels for optimum results, or when necessary allow for manual control. In manual mode, a limiter function prevents recording distortion from loud sounds
- Stereo S Microphone
- The ICD-UXX533 has a built-in 2-element stereo microphone
- Sync-Record Mode
- Quickly and easily record from various audio devices with Sync-Record. When activated, press Play on the audio source and the recorder will begin tracking once it senses a signal
- MP3 Playback with Graphic Equalizer
- The UX533 supports MP3/WMA/AAC playback with a five-band EQ
- Calendar Search
- Search for recordings by date. When in use, a calendar displays, indicating the dates when recordings were made