The black AK100 Mastering Quality Sound Portable System is a pocket-sized audio system capable of studio Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) support and playback. MQS (24-bit, 96kHz - 192kHz) is a digital music format containing a high amount of information, translating to distortion-free sound without data loss. MQS sources are commonly saved as a lossless 24-bit WAV or FLAC files during record production at the time of the mastering source.
The player has an integrated Wolfson WM8740 DAC, allowing it to provide exceptional sonic quality and detail. It can also be used as an external optical DAC. The player has 32GB of internal flash memory and two microSD card slots that each support up to 64GB (memory cards sold separately). This allows you to store a maximum of 160GB of high definition lossless music. The built-in rechargeable battery recharges via USB, and lasts for up to 16 hours on a charge. The player features a 2.4" IPS touchscreen LCD and hardware control buttons for intuitive control over playback. Additionally it features a brushed aluminum body and volume wheel for a smooth analog feel.
- Mastering Quality Sound
- Supports and plays 24-bit, 96kHz - 192kHz sound files
- Hi-Fi Audio
- Integrated Wolfson WM8740 DAC allows the player to provide exceptional sonic quality and detail, and can be used as an external optical DAC for a laptop, PC, CD player or other device that supports an external optical DAC
- Storage Space
- Save high definition lossless music to the 32GB internal flash memory. The player also has two MicroSD card slots (each supports up to 64GB) for expanded storage space
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- The built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery has a capacity of 2000mAh and can be recharged via USB. Listen continuously for up to 16 hours on a charge
- High Output Impedance
- Drives headphones up to 20Ω
- Control playback using the integrated 2.4" IPS touchscreen LCD and hardware control buttons. The unit also features a brushed aluminum body and volume control wheel