The Panasonic Wireless Speaker System is a premium two-way speaker system with support for several advanced wireless streaming technologies. It's compatible with an app that supports DLNA, AirPlay and Bluetooth wireless streaming. This allows you to choose how you access, stream and play music from your smartphone or tablet through the speaker system. You'll have the ability to stream audio from your iPod or tablet, which gives you options for enjoying your favorite music, podcasts, audio books and more.
On the technical side, the speaker is equipped with a 3-1/8" Long Stroke Woofer with a nano-sized bamboo cone and 1" tweeter. The bamboo cone speaker offers greater clarity while minimizing distortion. It also has an Aero Stream Port for dynamic bass with minimal distortion. Pure Direct Sound System utilizes digital signal processing to ensure sound is clean and pure, with significantly less distortion. Additionally, the speaker is wall mountable for flexible placement options.
- Two-way speaker system featuring a 3-1/8" Long Stroke Woofer with a nano-sized bamboo cone and 1" tweeter for robust, full-range sound
- Bamboo cone speaker provides greater sonic clarity while minimizing distortion. The system features finer bamboo fibers than previous models for cleaner, clearer sound
- Music Streaming App supports streaming technology (DLNA, AirPlay, Bluetooth Wireless)
- Stream music from any Bluetooth compatible device wirelessly; Bluetooth Re-Master compensates for audio signals lost during Bluetooth wireless transmission
- Wirelessly stream music from your PC or iPhone via a wireless LAN network using Airplay - since AirPlay transmits audio uncompressed, you'll get rich, full sound without any degradation from anywhere in your home
- DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certified for integration with your home network - allows quick and easy wireless access to your digital music
- Aero Stream Port produces dynamic bass with minimal distortion. Unique 3-dimensional structure and rounded corners provide smooth, steady airflow for rich, deep sound without distortion
- Pure Direct Sound System utilizes digital signal processing to ensure sound is clean and pure, with significantly less distortion