The blue ASUS 32GB Transformer Pad TF300T Tablet features a 10.1" LED backlit, capacitive IPS display with 10-finger multi-touch support and WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution. The tablet's equipped with 32GB of storage capacity, 1GB of DDR3 memory and the user-friendly Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. It's powered by a 1.2GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor that affords ultra-fast web browsing, quicker response time and more efficient multitasking performance. The Transformer Pad also has a docking port for the included keyboard docking station, providing access to a full QWERTY keyboard - transforming it from tablet to notebook.
ASUS equipped the Transformer Pad with Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n wireless connectivity and Bluetooth 3.0. It features a micro HDMI port for viewing stored and Internet content on an HDTV in full 1080p HD with a 5.1-channel surround sound system. There are also front and rear facing cameras that can shoot and record HD video, which makes the micro HDMI output especially useful for viewing your recorded HD video on an HDTV. Plus, the Transformer Pad has expandable storage via the microSD card reader and it also comes standard with stereo speakers that feature SonicMaster audio technology.
The portability of the Transformer Pad is enhanced by its 0.39" thickness and 1.4 pound weight with the battery included. It also features a unique textured back pattern that increases grip and provides comfortable holding from any position. As you turn the Transformer Pad in your hand, the G-sensor automatically changes the screen from portrait to landscape mode. The Transformer Pad also includes a gyroscope, light sensor, E-compass and GPS sensor. The lithium-polymer battery affords up to 10 hours of battery life, which can be extended up to 15 hours with the optional docking station (sold separately). The tablet is equipped with several preloaded applications as well.
The included ASUS Docking Station for Transformer Pad TF300T Tablet turns your TF300T tablet into a notebook. The Docking Station features an additional lithium-polymer battery that affords an additional five hours of battery life. It also features an SD card reader, multi touchpad and a single USB port. Most importantly, it adds a 92% size keyboard to your tablet, giving you touch screen freedom with tactile keyboard control.
- Measuring only 0.39" thin and weighing a mere 1.4 pounds, the Transformer Pad TF300T lets mobile users travel light
- The quad-core Tegra 3 processor delivers almost twice the Web browsing performance and up to 61% lower power consumption than the previous generation Tegra 2 dual-core processor
- The docking station extends the tablet's battery life to up to 15 hours and incorporates a QWERTY keyboard, a multi-touch touchpad, a USB port and SD card reader
- The pre-installed Polaris Office software lets users view and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentation files. Users can take notes via keyboard or touch, and add photos and video captures or audio notes with SuperNote. App Locker and App Backup protect important files
- Users can share presentations by outputting content to HDTVs and projectors via the tablet's micro HDMI port
- The latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system delivers smoother user-interface transitions, improved responsiveness, supports Adobe Flash and grants access to the growing Android market
- Preloaded applications include: ASUS Launcher, ASUS WebStorage, MyLibrary, MyNet, MyCloud, File Manager, ASUS Sync, SuperNote, App Locker, App Backup, MyBackup and Polaris Office