The JVC GC-PX100BE Full HD Memory Camcorder (PAL) captures Full HD 1920 x 1080 video and up to 12 Mp still images. It can record Full HD video and 2 Mp still images simultaneously as well. The camera can capture video at frame rates up to 500 fps, for instant playback on the camera. It features a back-illuminated 1/2.3" 12.8 Mp CMOS image sensor, and an integrated wide angle F1.2 Super Bright 10x optical zoom lens with 16x Dynamic zoom, and 200x digital zoom. The camcorder features Optical and Digital image stabilization, x.v. Color, a tiltable 3" touch panel LCD for easy recording and instant playback. For shooting in bright conditions, an accessory viewfinder is included as well.
The GC-PX100BE is equipped with an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot and supports MOV, MP4, iFrame, and AVCHD Codecs. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to transfer files without having to switch out memory cards. You can use the camera with JVC's free downloadable apps as well. These apps include the JVC CAM Coach app, which is a tool for analyzing athletic performance. The apps work with select Android phones/tablets, iPhone, and iPad.
The camera features a built in video light, still photo flash, integrated stereo mic, as well as a mic input, and headphone jack. The GC-PX100BE also features Intelligent AUTO, high-speed continuous still recording, Zoom Position Memory and Time-Lapse. You can shoot in auto or manual, and Zebra bars are available to help you judge exposure. It features Face Recognition technology, Smile Meter / Smile Shot, K2 audio technology and manual audio level control.
- AVCHD 1920 x 1080p Full HD video recording at 50 fps
- Up to 40 Mbps high bit rate recording, 36 Mbps for video and 4 Mbps for audio.
Supports shooting speeds up to 500 fps
50p: 1920 x 1080
100 fps: 640 x 360
200 fps: 640 x 360
250 fps: 640 x 360
400 fps: 320 x 175
500 fps: 320 x 176
- Capture up to 12 Mp still images using Ultra Resolution 4000 x 3000 pixels.
- Simultaneous Full HD video and 2 Mp still shooting
- One-touch burst shooting captures 9 still images from video
- For judging and setting your exposure, the camera features a Zebra Bar selection, that can be set to indicate areas that have 70-80% exposure value or over 100%
- You can set the camera for Auto Exposure, or you can select Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, or Manual Exposure. You can even save often used settings.
- The Focus Assist function sets the viewfinder screen black and white, and outlines the in focus subjects in a user selectable color.
- Equipped with Wi-Fi and wireless functions including Index Marking for Best Play, Sports Scoring, , Live Monitoring with Remote Recording / Snapshot Control, Data Transfer to tablet / smartphone / PC, Home Detection Monitoring (Auto Photo E-mail), Video E-mail, and Geotagging
- High-sensitivity Wi-Fi antenna
- Free downloadable Android and iOS apps including JVC's CAM Coach app
- Memory card slot for SD / SDHC / SDXC cards
- 10x optical zoom, 16x Dynamic zoom and 200x digital zoom
- Optical Image Stabilizer with Advanced Image Stabilizer (A.I.S.)
- Zoom Position Memory with Full Wide, Full Tele, and user-selectable positions
- The camera features a variety of White Balance presets for Sunny days, cloudy days, indoor, two different fluorescent settings, a manual setting, and auto.
- Scene mode presets: Outdoor Sports, Indoor Sports, Backlight Comp, Portrait, Soft Skin, Landscape, Landscape & Portrait, Night, (Night & Portrait still image only), Night Alive, Snow, Beach, Spotlight, Fireworks, and Sunset.
- Intelligent AUTO
- Index Marking
- Digest Playback allows you to quickly check the contents of videos recorded in AVCHD format
- Time-Lapse REC
- Auto REC
- Zoom mic
- Face Recognition
- Smile Meter / Smile Shot
- K2 Technology in REC mode
- Auto Wind Cut
- Auto illuminating video light and photo light
- Ultra-slow motion video and high-speed continuous still recording
- 1920 x 1080/50p output
- x.v. Color
- Mini-HDMI output (HDMI cable included)
- 3" "Frameless" touch panel LCD
- Auto LCD backlight control
- Works with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X