The Swann DVR4-1400 4-Channel H.264 DVR with Smartphone Viewing is suitable for use in your home or office premises, and can record and playback footage from up to 4 cameras simultaneously. It supports a maximum recording resolution of 704 x 480 (D1).
Thanks to the UPnP (Universal Plug-n-Play) auto-network configuration, this 4-channel DVR will be up and running minutes after unpacking. Just plug-in the surveillance cameras and you are good to go. Once setup, this DVR gets down to business almost immediately, making use of features like motion-detected recording to ensure that any suspicious activity, no matter how discreet, is captured clearly.
H.264 compression makes it possible to store high-resolution images without straining the system and network resources like storage and bandwidth. Moreover, with its 500GB HDD, you have plenty of storage space at your disposal. The USB port at the back of the unit allows for quick and convenient video archival.
You can connect an LCD display for on-site viewing via its VGA port. Even if you are away, you can still view the desired videos on your iOS, BlackBerry, or Android smartphones or tablets with the SwannView app (downloadable from the Swann website). The DDNS service makes it easy to setup a secure remote connection.
- View and record footage from up to 4 cameras simultaneously
- Supports continuous recording from 4 channels and stores the recorded footage onto its built-in 500GB hard drive
- Recorded footage can be easily transferred to a flash drive (sold separately) via a USB port or through the network via the LAN port
- H.264 compression technology for high-quality images at low data rates for fast, efficient recording and playback
- Setting up remote viewing is easy with UPnP (Universal Plug-n-Play) auto-network conﬁguration
- Live viewing on 3G- or 4G-enabled smartphones and tablets including iPhone, iPad, Android-supporting phones, and BlackBerry devices
- Always know what's happening with email notifications when activity is detected
- Four theft-deterrent stickers to discourage vandals and burglars from engaging in any unauthorized activity on your premises