The Lorex ECO BlackBox 8-Channel Security System is a complete 24/7 surveillance solution suitable for commercial and residential applications. It includes an 8-channel DVR and eight CVC7572PK4B Indoor / Outdoor Cameras.
The CVC7572PK4B Indoor / Outdoor Camera is a versatile and rugged unit that is capable of recording clear and detailed surveillance footage 24/7 at a resolution of 600 TVL. Its 3.6mm lens, coupled with a 78° diagonal field of view, helps cover a broad monitoring area. At nightfall, the camera automatically switches to B&W mode.
The 24 IR LEDs of this day & night camera provide a night-vision range of up to 90' under ambient lighting conditions and 66’ in total darkness. Additionally, features like BrightNight Viewing, anti-glare, and automatic light filtering ensure accurate color reproduction under a wide range of lighting conditions. The IP66-rated housing makes this bullet camera suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations. You can mount it on the ceiling as well as on a wall as per your requirements.
The 8-Channel Linux-Based DVR boasts a display frame rate of 30 fps per channel, allowing for seamless video quality. It supports a maximum resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels for live viewing and 720 x 480 pixels (D1) for recording. Pentaplex operation enables you to view, record, playback, and backup footage, and remotely control the system simultaneously. The DVR ships with an integral 24/7, 100% duty cycle robust 1TB hard drive, which enhances reliability and ensures that you don't miss recording a moment of the surveillance footage. Data backup and archival is made easy with the built-in USB port.
When you are away, you can conveniently view live or recorded footage on your smartphone or tablet, or on any PC or Mac computer with Internet Explorer or Safari browsers. The Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) helps provide quick and easy remote connectivity. In case of a security breach, this system promptly alerts you with email alerts and snapshot attachments.
8-Channel Linux-Based DVR
- H.264 video compression
- Maximum resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels for live viewing and 720 x 480 pixels (D1) for recording 1
- Pentaplex operation allows you to view, record, playback, and backup footage, and remotely control the system simultaneously
- Comes pre-installed with a 1TB 24/7 100% duty cycle hard drive
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485)
- LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard allows for quick and easy setup 2
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible smartphones and tablets 3
- PC and Mac compatible (Internet Explorer and Safari browsers)
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Accurate Time Stamps with NTP and Daylight Savings Time
- Super resolution with enhanced optics
- BrightNight Viewing with enhanced lowlight image sensor
- 3.6mm wide-angle lens captures a 78° field of view (diagonal)
- IR-cut filter provides accurate color reproduction in any lighting condition
- Night-vision range of up to 90' (28m) under ambient lighting conditions and 66' (20m) in total darkness 4
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Accurate colors with automatic light filtering technology
- Vandal-resistant design with cable pass-through mounting bracket
- Versatile Mounting Options: ceiling, counter, or wall mountable
- IP66-rated weatherproof housing for indoor & outdoor installation 5