The Cuff Wrist Strap from Peak Design is a compact, quick-connect system that mounts to any piece of equipment that has a loop or D-ring. Use it for your DSLR, video, mirrorless or point-and-shoot camera. It also works with binoculars, water bottles, and compasses.
This system includes two pieces-an anchor and strap. The anchor attaches to your gear via a cow hitch-two half-hitches looped in opposite directions. Once the anchor is tied to your equipment, it locks to a slot on the strap. The two pieces can be separated with a one-handed push of a button. You can also use more than one anchor on a single piece of equipment by attaching them to different locations on the gear. One might attach to a strap lug while another might be connected to a quick-release plate or second lug. This will save you time if you prefer or need a different shooting configuration. It can also help increase the support the gear receives when attached to the strap.
The fixed length 8.0" strap is made from seatbelt-style webbing and includes a cinch to adjust the tightness when wrapped around your wrist. The anchors are made from lightweight (0.9 oz) braided Kevlar overmolded with glass-filled resin. This set includes one strap and two anchors.
- Quick-Connect System
- Two pieces; anchor and strap
- Anchor disconnects from strap via one button
- Cinch controls tightness on wrist
- One-handed operation
- Works on any equipment that features a loop or D-rings on which to tie the anchor
- Can be hitched to strap lug or quick-release plate
- You can use more than one anchor on a single piece of equipment by attaching each to a different location
- Works with Peak Design's optional Capture Camera Clip