The 8GB MID1065-8 Android 10.1" Tablet from Coby features a widescreen 10.1" capacitive touchscreen display with WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution and a 16:10 aspect ratio. The screen features in-plane switching (IPS) technology for wide viewing angles and uniform color. The tablet has a 1.2GHz ARM Cortex A9 processor and features the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. It comes equipped with 8GB of built-in hard drive storage, which can be expanded all the way up to 32GB by taking advantage of the integrated microSDHC memory card reader.
For connecting to the Internet, the tablet features 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi support, which facilitates connection from any Wi-Fi hotspot or from your wireless home network. There's also Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology so you can connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compliant accessories. This Coby tablet also features a headphone jack for privacy and a high-speed USB 2.0 port for connecting with your computer.
Other features afforded by this Coby tablet include an integrated speaker and a built-in microphone. The tablet is powered by a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery and charges via a power adapter. It also has an automatic orientation sensor, which supports both portrait and landscape modes. The tablet affords access to the application marketplace for downloading popular apps and games, as well as an E-book reader application for downloading and reading thousands of books. The versatile tablet supports ePub text format, as well as popular audio, video and photo formats - making it great for both work and play.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- The Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system works well for gaming, web-surfing and other applications and combined with the ARM Cortex A9 processor, it runs smoothly and efficiently. You can view pages in landscape or portrait mode, thanks to the automatic orientation sensor on the 1280 x 800 capacitive touchscreen. No stylus is needed - the screen senses and interprets hundreds of touch gestures
- Dual-Core ARM Cortex A9 Performance
- This Coby tablet house a dual-core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex A9 processor and 1GB of RAM for fast and reliable multitasking
- 10.1" IPS Capacitive Touchscreen
- This Coby tablet has a 10.1" capacitive touchscreen with a 1280 x 800 native resolution and a 16:10 aspect ratio. The screen also features in-plane switching (IPS) technology for wide viewing angles and uniform color
- Stay Connected
- With 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity, you'll be able to connect to wireless networks with this Coby tablet. There's also Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology for connecting to Bluetooth-enabled speakers, keyboard, mouse and other peripherals
- Front and Rear Cameras
- This Coby tablet comes with a front 0.3-megapixel camera so you'll be able to video chat with friends an family. There's also a rear 2-megapixel camera for taking pictures and recording video
- Motion Sensors
- This Coby tablet has two motion sensors, a gyroscope and an accelerometer, for accurate orientation and positioning. View pages in portrait or landscape mode with the automatic orientation sensor
- You'll be able to output video to an external display, such as an HDTV, via the mini HDMI port (mini HDMI to HDMI cable sold separately)
- Expandable Memory
- You can expand up to 32GB on this Coby tablet via the microSDHC media card slot